ThemeShaper Forums » Thematic

[closed]

$50 if you'll help me change some code

(3 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by barefootford
  • Latest reply from barefootford
  • This topic is resolved
  1. Hey everybody,

I've been using Thematic for a blog I the last month or so. I've customized it a bit and have it mostly how I'd like it, but I want a few more things done. It's been fun learning how to make a child theme and feel like a code cracker, but now I just want to run my blog. So, I need your help. If you can do the following for me, I'll give you $50 (paypal/amazon/whatever).

1. I want to remove the header, starting with the top line of the blog, going up.
    2. I want to hide categories, tags, and the post author from each post. Both on the home page and on individual pages.
    3. I got the borders to disappear around the the side widget bar, but only on the secondary aside, not the primary aside. it's not a big deal, but I'd like to fix it. If you could do this too, that'd be great.

That's it.

If you're interested, just reply here. I can either give you access to my WP-admin or you can just give me the code and I can paste it in.

Afterward, I'll post my child theme text so anyone that likes it could easily duplicate the look.

The starting point is here: http://ANewBike.com

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. email me. my username AT gmail

send your child theme and some screenshots that highlight what parts you'd like removed.

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Just sent an email. Thanks much.

af

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.