- Thematic Options API: This will be the first API that allows you to setup as many options pages as you need. The pages will use the WordPress meta boxes. Current status: The code for creating and displaying the pages is ready. Currently I'm working on the data part (save & reset). Depending on the upcoming private beta, we'll decide if this feature will make it into the upcoming release.
- During the development of our new theme that'll be released today, I found a couple missing actions in the current template files. Current status: None. This will be fixed with the upcoming release.
We need some contributors for the upcoming release and future versions:
- We need all kind of page templates with and without the sidebars.
- For the templates without sidebars, we need additional CSS for the five standard layouts.
- We need people that monitor and test the current SVN copies and report any bugs, glitches, and so on.