ThemeShaper Forums » Thematic

[closed]

Thematic 0.9.7.7. and Autofocus+ PRO frontpage display problem

(5 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by rasenkantenstein
  • Latest reply from em hr
  • This topic is resolved
  1. Hi there.

I am not very much of a theme-expert and that's why I want to ask a question about a release of the latest thematic version.

I use autofocus+ pro and since I have installed the latest thematic a problem comes up on my frontpage. it just seems to be a little one: instead of 4 thumbnails there are only 3 in a row which looks very stupid (if i may say so).
    the proof: www.konstantin-volke.de

I hope someone could help me fix it.

Thanks in advance!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. I don't know why the theme change should have made a difference to the layout but it appears that your images and margins are too wide to fit in the content area.

Your container div is 800px wide but if you add up the width of your images/posts (assuming 4 across) each is 188px x 4 plus the width of each right hand margin which is 16px x 4.

Add 'em all up and four images plus margins comes to 816px wide.

You need to tinker with the width of these in your CSS (plus perhaps add a width to the content div) to get everything back in order.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Look at this thread. http://forums.themeshaper.com/topic/update-to-thematic-changed-autofocus-display

If that doesn't help come back and let us know.

If it does help come back to let us know and please mark this issue "Resolved" at the top of the page.

-Gene

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Hi Gene - are the messed up layouts caused by the missing body classes?

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Yes in most cases the bodyclasses are the cause of the problem with childthemes upgraded to 0.9.7.7

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.